Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

Summertime Blues?

I haven't been posting this past week after coming back home from holiday. I have been tired, and also in a funk of sorts. It hasn't been easy getting through all the days, and I've had my work cut out just keeping me fed. Meal planning has been a lifesaver.

I am reminding myself that I am only human, and one with a few extra challenges installed. It hasn't completely kept me for beating myself up about not posting. But even though I have a few things I know I want to write about, I just haven't been able to put pen to paper, so to speak, and get the posts written.

I hope you can forgive this lapse in posting. I am hoping to get on to it next week. I have loads of stuff to share. The week that is leaving saw me have a yummy meal at one of the local summer restaurants, and the summer concerts started. At the end of the month there's a medieval fair type of thing going on. I scored lots of crafty stuff on holiday. My planner is developing.

I think I am going to go outside and sit down on one of my lawns, and either blow soap bubbles (yeah, I haven't grown out of that) or continue excavating my dinosaur egg (no, not a real one, those made of gypsum and with plastic bones in). Nothing too strenuous, brings a quiet joy, and gets me out in a bit of light and fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment